The manuscripts to be single-spaced typed, written in correct grammatical English. Latin plurals should not be used if the English equivalent has become the accepted form, e.g., formulas not formulae. Use of hyphens, capital letters and numbers written or spelled out should be consistent throughout the manuscript.
Authors are invited to submit papers for publication using ONLINE SUBMISSION CENTRE Or As Email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions are accepted for review with the understanding that the same work has been neither submitted to, nor published in, another publication. Manuscripts submitted to the journal are accepted on the basis of following criteria.
- All manuscripts must be in English and in MS Word format.
- They have not been published in whole or in part in any other journal.
- The e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of all authors must be provided.
- Illustrations (figures) of manuscripts should be in computer format.
- Manuscripts submitted under multiple authors are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur with the submission and that a copy of the final manuscript has been approved by all authors.
The review output will be one of the following decisions:
- Under Review
Click Here to download African Journal of Emerging Issues(AJOEI) submission template.
Format & Style
Text of manuscript should be arranged in the following order:
- Title, Abstract, Introduction, Body Text, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically through the
ONLINE SUBMISSION CENTRE Or As Email attachment to email@example.com